- What smells the most in the kitchen? Answer
- What has four eyes, but cannot see? Answer
- When does a lettuce become a salad? Answer
- What is black and white and red all over? Answer
- What is the difference between school
teacher and a station master?
- What is the longest word in the world? Answer
- Why don't bears wear shoes and socks? Answer
- What proof do we have that carrots are good for our eyes? Answer
- What does an owl say when he asks a question? Answer
- What letter starts with an "E", and has only one letter in it? Answer
- What goes up when the rain comes down? Answer
- He has a look of awful scorn, and wears his clothes a funny way, waving his hands over fields of corn. He keeps the birds away! Answer
- What kind of can never needs a can-opener? Answer
- It's as big as an apple but an apple it's not.Leave it too long,it surely will rot.It is sweet when it gives your mouth a visit. Yes, it's a fruit, but what is it? Answer
- Who takes longer to get ready for a trip, an elephant or a rooster? Answer
- What kind of nut has no shell? Answer
- What keys won't open doors? Answer
- An elephant always remembers, but what kind of animal always forgets? Answer
- What is the quietest sport? Answer
- When is a boat cheapest? Answer
- Why don't bananas snore? Answer
- Never round,
But ever square. Bright and shiny When I'm there.
When I'm not
They call me new,
But I am old,
Older than you. Answer
- The beginning of eternity, the end of time and
space. The beginning of every end, the end of every race. What is it? Answer
- In which month do people eat the least? Answer
- If there were 13 birds sitting on a telephone line and you shot one, how many would be left? Answer
- What can run but never walks,
has a mouth but never talks,
has a head but never weeps,
has a bed but never sleeps? Answer
- There is a thing that nothing is, and yet it has a
name. It's sometimes tall and sometimes short, joins our talks and joins our sports, and plays at every game? Answer
- Make a five letter word from these letters: H, I, J, K, L, M, N AND O. Answer
- What occurs four times in every week, twice in every day but only once in a year? Answer
- Can a man marry his widow's sister? Answer
- Do you know there are only 12 seconds in a year? Answer
- This sentense contains three erors. Find them. Answer
- What does this represent: lawyer, doctor, thief, liar. Answer
- There are two rooms - one room with three light bulbs, the other with three light switches. Each switch turns on one light.If you can only travel to each room once, how can you tell which switch controls which light? Answer
- Always invisible, yet never out of sight. What are they? Answer
- What happened in the middle of the twentieth century that will not happen again for 4,000 years. Answer
- There were six apples in a basket and six girls in a room. Each girl took one apple, yet one apple remained in the basket. How is that possible? Answer
- I look like a bee
All black and yellow
But I'm a wiggly,
At all hours.
Someday, I will dine on flowers.
Then I won't be a wiggly guy.
I'll have wings
To fly, fly, fly.Answer
- I bury bones and bark at cars
And sometimes howl
Beneath the stars.
I like to eat, and love to play,
Not like cats who sleep all day.
What am I? Answer
- The wind,
It blows my house around.
I pluck them from the ground.
I sing it sweet and clear,
They fly when cats come near.
What am I?
Check your answers with those on the answer page.